RBSL Forums
May 19, 2024, 06:10:34 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Server Back Online

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bargnani to Knicks  (Read 3523 times)
SpiritGM

View Profile Email
« on: July 01, 2013, 12:34:36 AM »

Surprised no one's talking about it. I'm crying tears of joy as I type this!!!  Cry

Not loving Camby nor Novak's contracts.. But I can live with them since that Italian prick is gone.

And we're getting a first AND 2 seconds out of NY! Is Isaiah still working there?
MagicGM
Administrator

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2013, 12:38:32 AM »

I thought it was a pretty solid deal for a PF that averages less than 5 RPG. How is that even possible!?!

Bad contracts but whatever!

SpiritGM

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2013, 12:44:06 AM »

I think Grunwald's hands are tied. All the players are old and they're pretty much locked in. Taking a chance on Bargnani is the only way to improve the team.

Camby and Novak are not even in their rotation so he may as well roll the dice.

The picks are the things that hurt NY. But I can't imagine Masai doing this trade without those picks. Raptors need them to rebuild.
BlazersGM
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2013, 01:12:34 AM »

I can't wait to hear all the Knicks fans talk about how much better they got...
OldNuggetsGM

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2013, 02:01:06 AM »

pretty fair deal. AB might play better in the knicks system with all the shooters around and now being a 3rd option. Not sure how amare will be used since he can't play with chandler or AB.
RaptorsGM
« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2013, 03:52:53 AM »

fuck this. more assets to keep bledose away from the magic Sad

gawd, I hope Bargs sucks next year. Would be nice to see the Knicks stuck in the middle along with the Nuggets so my Magic can have another good pick Cheesy
ExPacersGM

CraDanMil243
View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2013, 09:01:02 PM »

He's not terrible at creating his own shot when healthy,  which is helpful for NY. But they really need size/defense/rebounding to compete with MIA, IND, BKN, and CHI. So.. no help there, way to go Knicks
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: