RBSL Forums
May 12, 2024, 12:33:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Server Back Online

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Wizards vacation  (Read 3577 times)
Scott

View Profile Email
« on: February 01, 2012, 09:41:49 AM »

I'll be in Punta Cana from the 9th - 19th. 

I'll update TBD when I get back, maybe while I'm gone one of the London boys could shovel my driveway?  Craig lives closest, I'm responsible for Dan's work evaluation, but Jeff owes me for the Crosby trade in our hockey pool, I'll let you guys sort it out.

Enjoy the snow suckas.   Wink
Dan

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2012, 10:47:44 AM »

I'll be in Punta Cana from the 9th - 19th. 

I'll update TBD when I get back, maybe while I'm gone one of the London boys could shovel my driveway?  Craig lives closest, I'm responsible for Dan's work evaluation, but Jeff owes me for the Crosby trade in our hockey pool, I'll let you guys sort it out.

Enjoy the snow suckas.   Wink
I know my evaluation doesn't matter since you've used the same one 3 years in a row. Lol. Do you really wanna retype all the comments.
Scott

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2012, 10:53:59 AM »

I know my evaluation doesn't matter since you've used the same one 3 years in a row. Lol. Do you really wanna retype all the comments.

This is 100% false, I alternate years... last year you got a copy of 2009's, this year you can look forward to re-reading your 2010 evaluation.   Grin
AsstRapsGM
Administrator

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2012, 03:58:17 PM »

Enjoy going to Punta Cana and eating grass.. What the hell are you gonna eat there?

2030, 2036, 2037, 2038, 2048, 2049, 2050, 2053, 2063, 2064
Scott

View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2012, 04:57:04 PM »

Enjoy going to Punta Cana and eating grass.. What the hell are you gonna eat there?

Gin and tonics.  The grass is for smoking.  Cool   

And we'll be taking a break from marathon training and healthy eating, I only need to fit into my bathing suit for the first day, it'll stretch out nicely over the course of the week I'm sure. 

For real, this resort has some excellent food, it's why we're heading back there again instead of paying less to go to Cuba.  The Tapas restaurant on the resort is fantastic, and the Japanese and seaside diner are both really good too.  I'll leave the barf-et meals to the low-lifes on the family side; we're on the 5-star, adults only "Royale" side.  Keep your screaming kids in your own piss-filled pool suckers.   Grin

CavsGM
Committee

View Profile Email
« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2012, 05:17:20 PM »

Gin and tonics.  The grass is for smoking.  Cool   

And we'll be taking a break from marathon training and healthy eating, I only need to fit into my bathing suit for the first day, it'll stretch out nicely over the course of the week I'm sure. 

For real, this resort has some excellent food, it's why we're heading back there again instead of paying less to go to Cuba.  The Tapas restaurant on the resort is fantastic, and the Japanese and seaside diner are both really good too.  I'll leave the barf-et meals to the low-lifes on the family side; we're on the 5-star, adults only "Royale" side.  Keep your screaming kids in your own piss-filled pool suckers.   Grin

what resort r u at.

Cavs since 2038
2043 Champions Blake Ward MVP
2057 Champions Kurt Moss MVP

Scott

View Profile Email
« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2012, 06:57:42 PM »

Royale Catalonia Bavaro.  Stayed there in 2010, really looking forward to going back.  Have a couple friends that have stayed at other places in Punta Cana, a couple that are nicer, but for "bang for your buck"... this is the spot. 

Not much for nightlife, but for a couple who likes good food as much as a good drink, it's perfect.  I haven't done much travelling in the Caribbean, but my girl has been all over the islands and thought this was right at the top of her list of favourite vacations. 

But that's probably 'cause of the dude on her arm.   Cheesy
CavsGM
Committee

View Profile Email
« Reply #7 on: February 01, 2012, 09:19:28 PM »

Yea i stayed at the excellence in punta cana. It was pretty nice thinking of going back but want to try new resort.

Cavs since 2038
2043 Champions Blake Ward MVP
2057 Champions Kurt Moss MVP

Scott

View Profile Email
« Reply #8 on: February 02, 2012, 12:33:44 AM »

Yea i stayed at the excellence in punta cana. It was pretty nice thinking of going back but want to try new resort.

That's one of the two that we've heard were a bit better, but also like $500-$700 more a week.  Iberostar Grand is supposed to be really nice too.
Dan

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 09, 2012, 04:40:13 PM »

Have a good flight at 6am Scott. Enjoy the beaches and drinks.
Scott

View Profile Email
« Reply #10 on: February 09, 2012, 05:58:25 PM »

Fuck ya!!!

I hope the Dominican stocked up on gin.   Cool
Dan

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 09, 2012, 06:35:05 PM »

Fuck ya!!!

I hope the Dominican stocked up on gin.   Cool
remember to drink all my pain away as well as yours.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: