RBSL Forums
May 12, 2024, 05:58:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Server Back Online

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Wizards available  (Read 5921 times)
Scott

View Profile Email
« on: March 09, 2012, 09:22:46 PM »

No sense spending this much time doing something I don't enjoy very much, been hoping that something good might happen to the Wizards that would give me a reason to look forward to the future... but I'm bored, frustrated and then tonight, actually angry...

I can get that at work, or from spending time with my family, not what I need online; yesterday I was joking about the "rage quit", but it appears that's exactly what I'm doing.

Good luck to everyone here, a lot of really cool peeps, some of whom I was lucky enough to share a drink or two with in real life.  Thanks to all the guys who help keep the league running, or keep it entertaining, it's always been appreciated.

Health and happiness to all of you,
Scott
CavsGM
Committee

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2012, 09:35:54 PM »

This is a shame. A valuable gm. Did great work with tbd. Just has crappy luck. U should stay.

Cavs since 2038
2043 Champions Blake Ward MVP
2057 Champions Kurt Moss MVP

Dan

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2012, 09:43:39 PM »

No sense spending this much time doing something I don't enjoy very much, been hoping that something good might happen to the Wizards that would give me a reason to look forward to the future... but I'm bored, frustrated and then tonight, actually angry...

I can get that at work, or from spending time with my family, not what I need online; yesterday I was joking about the "rage quit", but it appears that's exactly what I'm doing.

Good luck to everyone here, a lot of really cool peeps, some of whom I was lucky enough to share a drink or two with in real life.  Thanks to all the guys who help keep the league running, or keep it entertaining, it's always been appreciated.

Scott
one of the best contributors to RBSL ever. Will be missed
Jeff
Moderators

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2012, 09:50:07 PM »

Ummm nope not gonna happen. Sorry Scott, but I'm vetoing this move. Excellent try, but not gonna work.
If you don't accept the veto, then you will be greatly missed, and once your anger has subsided, I hope you
come back. You are an amazing GM and contributor to the league. Good luck and hopefully we see you back sooner than later.

RBSL Champions - 2031
BucksGM 2026 - 2065
KingsGM 2065 - Present
CavsGM
Committee

View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2012, 09:52:33 PM »

Ummm nope not gonna happen. Sorry Scott, but I'm vetoing this move. Excellent try, but not gonna work.
If you don't accept the veto, then you will be greatly missed, and once your anger has subsided, I hope you
come back. You are an amazing GM and contributor to the league. Good luck and hopefully we see you back sooner than later.
i second this

Cavs since 2038
2043 Champions Blake Ward MVP
2057 Champions Kurt Moss MVP

BullsGM
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2012, 10:32:59 PM »

Scott
Kinda sucks when you pretty much gave your 1st rounder next year for free then leave.

Anyway, good luck with your future endeavors.
ClippersGM
« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2012, 10:37:20 PM »

Wow, a rage quit? Worst possible way to go, especially after being such a positive influence around the league and a big help to the upper management. I expect rage quits out of people like Lou, Dan, or KnicksGM, but not out of you Wink
KnicksGM

illuminaughty17@hotmail.com
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2012, 11:23:21 PM »

Wow, a rage quit? Worst possible way to go, especially after being such a positive influence around the league and a big help to the upper management. I expect rage quits out of people like Lou, Dan, or KnicksGM, but not out of you Wink

Why me? I've been completely content with mediocrity since I joined this damned thing. *sadfrown*

But truly, this one blows me away... come back soon please, Scottie!

http://rbsl.phillyarena.net/rbsl/files/league.dat

Stepania: 6'10, 220 Sampson: 6'11, 235 Steitz: 7'3, 227 Teague: 6'11, 238

RBSL Champion: Huh
Craig

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 10, 2012, 01:12:45 AM »

wtf?  Not the best lotto luck which is totally frustrating; but, your record hasn't been rock bottom either.  Of course you're still due for one.. but your picks have been panning out recently too.  Gage sitting in the FA pool... Kitna waiting in the wings... Walsh and Morris waiting on TC's... CAPSPACE.  Best FA class in recent memory.  You just turned your back on the RBSL gods before they made it exciting again...
« Last Edit: March 10, 2012, 01:18:49 AM by RocketsGM » Logged

Craig
sly @ RealGM

2051 | 2061 | 2065 | 2067 | 2069
Todd
Administrator

todd_stewart@live.ca ainge_fan@yahoo.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #9 on: March 10, 2012, 10:06:51 AM »

All the stuff these guys said, Scottie, come from me too.

One the most upstanding guys in the league.

Plus, I don't want to do the Team Bank anymore.

If you do stay gone, sincere best wishes with all things that make you happy with an open-door welcome if you ever decide to return.

Of course, maybe his 'rage quit' is some horrible, temporary side effect from his meatless lifestyle. Maybe one of the London guys will be 'que him up a steak on the deck and bring him back to his senses.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2012, 10:09:48 AM by LakersGM » Logged

2021, 2022 and 2029 RBSL Champions
Bottlers Only Retired Number: 13 Carolanne Boutilier
Jeff
Moderators

View Profile Email
« Reply #10 on: March 10, 2012, 10:18:41 AM »

If you do stay gone, sincere best wishes with all things that make you happy with an open-door welcome if you ever decide to return.

Of course, maybe his 'rage quit' is some horrible, temporary side effect from his meatless lifestyle. Maybe one of the London guys will be 'que him up a steak on the deck and bring him back to his senses.

Scott, I don't want you to go, but if it means giving up one of my steaks, then I'll have to be the first one in line opening up that door!  Tongue  And seriously Todd, telling another man to give up a steak is outrageous. One more awful comment like that and I'll have to take your man card! Haha 

RBSL Champions - 2031
BucksGM 2026 - 2065
KingsGM 2065 - Present
Todd
Administrator

todd_stewart@live.ca ainge_fan@yahoo.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #11 on: March 10, 2012, 10:24:10 AM »

Scott, I don't want you to go, but if it means giving up one of my steaks, then I'll have to be the first one in line opening up that door!  Tongue  And seriously Todd, telling another man to give up a steak is outrageous. One more awful comment like that and I'll have to take your man card! Haha 
Bloody dutch. The only dudes who won't go out to buy one more steak for a pal.  Cool

Seriously, all you London guys work on him. Take him out. If a steak won't do it, buy him some beers and veggie wraps. Craig, Dan, Travis....you guys pick up the tab. We all know who won't.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2012, 10:25:47 AM by LakersGM » Logged

2021, 2022 and 2029 RBSL Champions
Bottlers Only Retired Number: 13 Carolanne Boutilier
AsstRapsGM
Administrator

View Profile Email
« Reply #12 on: March 10, 2012, 11:17:57 AM »

If you stick around we will buy you all the tubs of goat ice cream you can eat..

2030, 2036, 2037, 2038, 2048, 2049, 2050, 2053, 2063, 2064
ClippersGM
« Reply #13 on: March 10, 2012, 11:25:54 AM »

Maybe Lou can share one of his bunnies for one night to cheer him up?
Dan

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 10, 2012, 11:30:04 AM »

Maybe Lou can share one of his bunnies for one night to cheer him up?
Scotts gf may have issues with this lol. Talked to him on the phone....he is done.
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: