RBSL Forums
May 11, 2024, 01:07:09 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Server Back Online

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: RocketsGM is back  (Read 2731 times)
trev

View Profile Email
« on: July 14, 2007, 09:49:18 AM »

Hey fellow RBSLrs,

Allow me to apologize to all of you for my long absence from the league this season. I have had to make a rather difficult decision to drop out of school and it required alot of deliberation on my part.

I'm going to try to get more and more committed to this league and see if we can't keep her going for a long time.

Thanks for understanding guys,

RocketsGM

trevc3[/size]

Pat

Pat

phatmaster_beatz@hotmail.com
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2007, 10:05:27 AM »

Nice to have you back Trev. I hope you're doing okay now.  Smiley

2-TIME RBSL WORLD CHAMPIONS

Retired Numbers:
7 Jermaine O'Neal
9 Tony Parker, HoF
23 Ron Artest
15 Carmelo Anthony, HoF
27 Nicklaus Lyles, HoF
ClippersGM
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2007, 10:11:17 AM »

Looks like your team is poised for another dynasty Cheesy
JazzGM
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2007, 11:13:11 AM »

Dropped out of school for RBSL? Wink

Please, by all means, don’t mind me asking but just curious to know why you felt obligated to drop out? I passed on Laurier and did my time at UofT (close to home) but it was a difficult decision. WLU is a great school, and has great girls. Why RocketsGM, why?  Cry
ClippersGM
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2007, 11:33:51 AM »

I know he had a lot of personal stuff going on, doubt he wants to spill it all and dwell on it with 27 guys he doesnt know Wink
MAS

View Profile Email
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2007, 11:34:26 AM »

i'm having the same type of decision right now, might not go back to York in the fall cause it sucks

2015 RBSL Champions: MVP- Likens

Head Coach: Marcus Camby

GM: MAS
BlazersGM

King Sally

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2007, 12:27:49 PM »

I know he had a lot of personal stuff going on, doubt he wants to spill it all and dwell on it with 27 guys he doesnt know Wink

Us RBSL GM's are like a close family. We can share things with one another, and cuss each other out over bad offers.
trev

View Profile Email
« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2007, 12:37:59 PM »

Dropped out of school for RBSL? Wink

Please, by all means, don’t mind me asking but just curious to know why you felt obligated to drop out? I passed on Laurier and did my time at UofT (close to home) but it was a difficult decision. WLU is a great school, and has great girls. Why RocketsGM, why?  Cry

It was much more than just the personal things that I would rather not dwell on...

First I have to say I'm not totally dropping out, I'm leaving myself the option of finishing via distance ed, but who knows if that would happen

I was majoring in english, minoring in history and while I still think WLU is a great school, their history/english programs are DREADFUL. I hated it so much, and the stress was killing me.

As for the girls, still living in the loo with friends from WLU, so the social scene will remain the same Smiley

trevc3[/size]

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: