RBSL Forums
May 05, 2024, 11:25:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Server Back Online

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Waiver Priority List To Start The Season  (Read 5929 times)
ClippersGM
« on: May 17, 2007, 07:01:01 AM »

Unfortunately for the Bulls, unless the Warriors (he of the $19mil capspace) makes a nice deal with him, it looks like we might have some action here to start the season.

Since its the start of the season, the priority list is set from last year's standings.

1. Rockets
2. Warriors
3. Knicks
4. Bucks
5. Kings
6. 76ers
7. Magic
8. Cavs
9. Pacers
10. Bulls
11. Mavs
12. Hornets
13. Sonics
14. Heat
15. Lakers
16. Raptors
17. Nets
18. Nuggets
19. Pistons
20. Blazers
21. Clippers
22. Suns
23. Wizards
24. Spurs
25. Wolves
26. Grizzlies
27. Celtics
28. Jazz
29. Hawks
BullsGM
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2007, 07:34:53 AM »

uhm.. what happens if Werst and RJ don't get picked up by the 28 teams? I can keep them, right?  
ClippersGM
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2007, 08:40:13 AM »

uhm.. what happens if Werst and RJ don't get picked up by the 28 teams? I can keep them, right?
If for some strange reason, both make it through, then I have to make a decision. I will approach that when the time comes.
MAS

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2007, 11:21:31 AM »

wow i'm all the way down there... that's new  Tongue  

2015 RBSL Champions: MVP- Likens

Head Coach: Marcus Camby

GM: MAS
Strav

View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2007, 11:27:35 AM »

how would that be possible?  My suggestion would be to enter them into the f.a. class as minimums and the Bulls can't touch them.  Tongue  
ClippersGM
« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2007, 11:35:53 AM »

Put it this way, I am well enough under the hardcap that I wouldnt mind taking at least one of them.
MAS

View Profile Email
« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2007, 12:48:12 PM »

Put it this way, I am well enough under the hardcap that I wouldnt mind taking at least one of them.
same Wink

2015 RBSL Champions: MVP- Likens

Head Coach: Marcus Camby

GM: MAS
Pat

Pat

phatmaster_beatz@hotmail.com
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #7 on: May 17, 2007, 12:53:12 PM »

Are you even allowed to pick one of them up if it puts you over the hard cap? Or can you pick them up and try to trade yourself under the cap? Just asking.

2-TIME RBSL WORLD CHAMPIONS

Retired Numbers:
7 Jermaine O'Neal
9 Tony Parker, HoF
23 Ron Artest
15 Carmelo Anthony, HoF
27 Nicklaus Lyles, HoF
ClippersGM
« Reply #8 on: May 17, 2007, 01:37:12 PM »

Are you even allowed to pick one of them up if it puts you over the hard cap? Or can you pick them up and try to trade yourself under the cap? Just asking.
To stay away from the headaches that are sure to happen if I allow it (and the possibilty of someone signing a player just so they can purposely lose someone else via the hardcap penalty), I am going to say no, you cannot sign someone off waivers if it will put you over the hardcap.
Pat

Pat

phatmaster_beatz@hotmail.com
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #9 on: May 17, 2007, 07:14:58 PM »

To stay away from the headaches that are sure to happen if I allow it (and the possibilty of someone signing a player just so they can purposely lose someone else via the hardcap penalty), I am going to say no, you cannot sign someone off waivers if it will put you over the hardcap.
Okay, at least that's clear.

Good thing I brought it up. Where would this league be w/o me?  Tongue  :lol:  j/k

2-TIME RBSL WORLD CHAMPIONS

Retired Numbers:
7 Jermaine O'Neal
9 Tony Parker, HoF
23 Ron Artest
15 Carmelo Anthony, HoF
27 Nicklaus Lyles, HoF
BullsGM
« Reply #10 on: May 17, 2007, 08:33:22 PM »

is there a command that I need to unload this guys in a trade or just let this player get stripped away through this since it wouldn't help my team at all.  
ClippersGM
« Reply #11 on: May 17, 2007, 08:34:34 PM »

is there a command that I need to unload this guys in a trade or just let this player get stripped away through this since it wouldn't help my team at all.
No I put them in the FA pool, and write down his salary, and then whatever team claims him, I sign him to that team and edit his salary to the full.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: