RBSL Forums
May 10, 2024, 08:53:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Server Back Online

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13
  Print  
Author Topic: RBSL Podcast: Weekly on Wednesdays, first podcast video is up!  (Read 49450 times)
Jeff
Moderators

View Profile Email
« Reply #165 on: October 02, 2012, 11:00:13 PM »

The podcast is your idea? Jeff and I talked about this like a year ago..

Haha this is true. My lack of a computer kinda put a damper on the idea though.

RBSL Champions - 2031
BucksGM 2026 - 2065
KingsGM 2065 - Present
MagicGM
Administrator

View Profile Email
« Reply #166 on: October 02, 2012, 11:01:44 PM »

Ok, fixed youtube:

Podcast #6:
Part 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A4uUV1wqGTU
Part 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZkmM3OwL7e4
Part 3: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bc9myI7dIbg
Part 4: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xBTetzxM-yE
Part 5: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2lyJze6p6s
Part 6: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMF1pnpv6Lo
Part 7: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ht9Dm1mMeyU
Part 8: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LzLTeTKV4tE

BlazersGM
« Reply #167 on: October 02, 2012, 11:02:29 PM »

haha Chris has done them before, they're definitely fun. just need for him to get the X-split working so we can have a rotating guest spot.
MagicGM
Administrator

View Profile Email
« Reply #168 on: October 02, 2012, 11:06:51 PM »

haha Chris has done them before, they're definitely fun. just need for him to get the X-split working so we can have a rotating guest spot.

I can make it three way whenever. It's the going back and forth between it that's sort of a pain in the ass. But if there was a WEEKLY third person it'd be fine. So far I have had very little interest in a guest spot.

Jeff
Moderators

View Profile Email
« Reply #169 on: October 02, 2012, 11:08:45 PM »

We have plans in the works to get a laptop. So once all that gets sorted out, I'll gladly be a guest host!

RBSL Champions - 2031
BucksGM 2026 - 2065
KingsGM 2065 - Present
MagicGM
Administrator

View Profile Email
« Reply #170 on: October 02, 2012, 11:09:15 PM »

We have plans in the works to get a laptop. So once all that gets sorted out, I'll gladly be a guest host!

Hooray. Maybe we should look into a 3way each week.

Jeff
Moderators

View Profile Email
« Reply #171 on: October 03, 2012, 02:18:02 AM »

I love this podcast lol
Ok I'll finally answer the question about the fantasy draft. We can all do DC's and post them and have guys vote and crown a best team. However, what I originally wanted was to get it simmed because we all know that a good team on paper doesn't instantly translate into a good team in real life. So basically it would be a bragging rights vote unless Lou took one night to make all our teams and sim a season. But that's up to him. But tomorrow I'll open up a new thread where we can all post our DCs for our fantasy teams.

Also, Lou you were correct that I used to work Campus Security. Just for everyone's amusement, I now work as a Provincial Offense Officer, which is a nice way of saying I'm a meter man. I hand out parking tickets for a living now. For how much time I waste on here and watching podcasts, I still manage to make the city of London a good dollar haha.

I'm excited to get a laptop so I can join you fuckers as a guest host one week. Oh and btw, there's tons of guys left on my team for teams to go after come trade deadline. Mason Richmond is averaging 7ppg, 9rpg, and 2bpg in like 28mpg. He won't score a ton, but he's a high level defender and very solid rebounder who could give more than a few teams added depth up front....just saying  Smiley

RBSL Champions - 2031
BucksGM 2026 - 2065
KingsGM 2065 - Present
WarriorsGM

View Profile Email
« Reply #172 on: October 04, 2012, 08:20:09 AM »

Is it wrong that instead of streaming last nights presidential debate on my 1.5 hour drive, I am listening to Lou and Chris talk RBSL?
AsstRapsGM
Administrator

View Profile Email
« Reply #173 on: October 04, 2012, 08:59:16 AM »

Is it wrong that instead of streaming last nights presidential debate on my 1.5 hour drive, I am listening to Lou and Chris talk RBSL?
Absolutely not!

2030, 2036, 2037, 2038, 2048, 2049, 2050, 2053, 2063, 2064
BullsGM
« Reply #174 on: October 04, 2012, 09:42:17 AM »

I love this podcast lol
Ok I'll finally answer the question about the fantasy draft. We can all do DC's and post them and have guys vote and crown a best team. However, what I originally wanted was to get it simmed because we all know that a good team on paper doesn't instantly translate into a good team in real life. So basically it would be a bragging rights vote unless Lou took one night to make all our teams and sim a season. But that's up to him. But tomorrow I'll open up a new thread where we can all post our DCs for our fantasy teams.

Also, Lou you were correct that I used to work Campus Security. Just for everyone's amusement, I now work as a Provincial Offense Officer, which is a nice way of saying I'm a meter man. I hand out parking tickets for a living now. For how much time I waste on here and watching podcasts, I still manage to make the city of London a good dollar haha.

I'm excited to get a laptop so I can join you fuckers as a guest host one week. Oh and btw, there's tons of guys left on my team for teams to go after come trade deadline. Mason Richmond is averaging 7ppg, 9rpg, and 2bpg in like 28mpg. He won't score a ton, but he's a high level defender and very solid rebounder who could give more than a few teams added depth up front....just saying  Smiley

Just wondering, when you hand out parking tickets, do you get a percentage on the total amount they pay? Here, the traffic enforcers do get commissions but we usually just bribe them to save us all the hassle. lol
Todd
Administrator

todd_stewart@live.ca ainge_fan@yahoo.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #175 on: October 04, 2012, 10:11:06 AM »

I vote "yes" for weekly 3-ways. But not involving any of you.

2021, 2022 and 2029 RBSL Champions
Bottlers Only Retired Number: 13 Carolanne Boutilier
Jeff
Moderators

View Profile Email
« Reply #176 on: October 04, 2012, 10:26:44 AM »

I love this podcast lol

Just wondering, when you hand out parking tickets, do you get a percentage on the total amount they pay? Here, the traffic enforcers do get commissions but we usually just bribe them to save us all the hassle. lol

Not many ppl believe us but no we don't get commission from any parking tickets.
Although I gave a guy a $25 parking ticket once and he offered me $50 to tear up the ticket. I was like why don't you just use that $50 to pay the ticket off and you'll still have $25 left over. I'm pretty sure this guy was American too  Cheesy

RBSL Champions - 2031
BucksGM 2026 - 2065
KingsGM 2065 - Present
Jeff
Moderators

View Profile Email
« Reply #177 on: October 04, 2012, 10:27:36 AM »

I vote "yes" for weekly 3-ways. But not involving any of you.

Yah I bet you would if it involved Pat though, wouldn't you!!!! Lol
Beggars can't be choosers Todd!

RBSL Champions - 2031
BucksGM 2026 - 2065
KingsGM 2065 - Present
BullsGM
« Reply #178 on: October 04, 2012, 10:29:47 AM »

Wow. 3 way.. wow...
Pat

Pat

phatmaster_beatz@hotmail.com
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #179 on: October 04, 2012, 11:00:39 AM »

Not many ppl believe us but no we don't get commission from any parking tickets.
Although I gave a guy a $25 parking ticket once and he offered me $50 to tear up the ticket. I was like why don't you just use that $50 to pay the ticket off and you'll still have $25 left over. I'm pretty sure this guy was American too  Cheesy

Haha. I think in some states, parking tickets increase your insurance. So the $50 might have been worth it. If not, he's an idiot lol.

2-TIME RBSL WORLD CHAMPIONS

Retired Numbers:
7 Jermaine O'Neal
9 Tony Parker, HoF
23 Ron Artest
15 Carmelo Anthony, HoF
27 Nicklaus Lyles, HoF
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13
  Print  

Jump to: