RBSL Forums
May 19, 2024, 07:37:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Server Back Online

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Limited Internet Access  (Read 1362 times)
BlazersGM

King Sally

View Profile
« on: August 09, 2008, 05:54:03 PM »

I'm in the process of moving, so I'm going to have limited internet access for the next week or so. I hope everything get's settled soon. Keep my DC's in the same in the mean time if I do miss any.

Thanks.
Todd
Administrator

todd_stewart@live.ca ainge_fan@yahoo.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2008, 08:44:05 PM »

I'm in the process of moving, so I'm going to have limited internet access for the next week or so. I hope everything get's settled soon. Keep my DC's in the same in the mean time if I do miss any.

Thanks.
Thanks for the heads-up, appreciated. Good luck with it - if you're still in the midst.....moving can be a real pain.

2021, 2022 and 2029 RBSL Champions
Bottlers Only Retired Number: 13 Carolanne Boutilier
BlazersGM

King Sally

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2008, 05:51:28 PM »

Thanks.
Thanks for the heads-up, appreciated. Good luck with it - if you're still in the midst.....moving can be a real pain.

Thanks, it's been a rather smooth transition, but I'm still without reliable internet right now. Bell (our provider) was supposed to send us our internet, but we've yet to recieve it. It should be here shortly. I'll try and be present for the important dates though.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: