RBSL Forums
May 18, 2024, 05:34:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Server Back Online

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
  Print  
Author Topic: Jonas!  (Read 18759 times)
AsstRapsGM
Administrator

View Profile Email
« Reply #15 on: June 24, 2011, 01:37:32 PM »

Who cares if he doesnt come over for two years? We suck anyways.. I'd rather suck a little more ass and have a shot at Barnes/Sulinger/Etc next year..

Perry Jones! I think he's gonna be what Derrick Coleman should've been.
I still take Barnes over him

2030, 2036, 2037, 2038, 2048, 2049, 2050, 2053, 2063, 2064
Pat

Pat

phatmaster_beatz@hotmail.com
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #16 on: June 24, 2011, 01:40:42 PM »

Who cares if he doesnt come over for two years? We suck anyways.. I'd rather suck a little more ass and have a shot at Barnes/Sulinger/Etc next year..

Oh, I do too. But he's in the mix, and could potentially be the top guy with a stronger showing this season.

2-TIME RBSL WORLD CHAMPIONS

Retired Numbers:
7 Jermaine O'Neal
9 Tony Parker, HoF
23 Ron Artest
15 Carmelo Anthony, HoF
27 Nicklaus Lyles, HoF
AsstRapsGM
Administrator

View Profile Email
« Reply #17 on: June 24, 2011, 02:58:27 PM »

CNNSI:

"President and GM Bryan Colangelo nails the half-court shot here, as Valanciunas became the apple of almost every lottery team's eye in recent days. He might not be available to join the Raptors next season, but he can man the middle for Toronto for a decade to come thereafter. He's a skilled and efficient scorer who can still fill out his 19-year-old frame."

SpiritGM

View Profile Email
« Reply #18 on: June 24, 2011, 07:09:42 PM »

Heh, that's a pretty bad article. Basically goes from 10 for the first pick, take about .2 off for each pick, and you get the rating of each pick.

CNNSI:

"President and GM Bryan Colangelo nails the half-court shot here, as Valanciunas became the apple of almost every lottery team's eye in recent days. He might not be available to join the Raptors next season, but he can man the middle for Toronto for a decade to come thereafter. He's a skilled and efficient scorer who can still fill out his 19-year-old frame."
ClippersGM
« Reply #19 on: June 24, 2011, 09:32:06 PM »

I'm the biggest UNC homer there is, if Barnes becomes a Raptor I will actually cream my shorts. I think he is the most complete talent UNC has had since MJ (No, I am not comparing, relax).
Scott

View Profile Email
« Reply #20 on: June 26, 2011, 09:13:47 AM »

I'd rather suck a little more ass and have a shot at Barnes/Sulinger/Etc next year..

That's gotta be the only good part about being a Raps fan?  You're assured of having a top ten pick in every draft from now until Stern finally smartens up and moves the franchise to Hartford.

Never been good, never gonna be good.  But at least the Leafs season starts in a couple months, and Tyler Bozak and Christian Hanson are sure to lead them to a cup this year.  LOLtoronto.
Darren
Committee

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 26, 2011, 09:21:15 AM »

I'd rather suck a little more ass and have a shot at Barnes/Sulinger/Etc next year..

That's gotta be the only good part about being a Raps fan?  You're assured of having a top ten pick in every draft from now until Stern finally smartens up and moves the franchise to Hartford.

Never been good, never gonna be good.  But at least the Leafs season starts in a couple months, and Tyler Bozak and Christian Hanson are sure to lead them to a cup this year.  LOLtoronto.

To say we've never been good is a bit harsh. Some publications predicted us to go to the NBA Finals after the year we lost to Philly, and we were the talk of the league the first year BC took over. We've never been good over a prolonged period of time, but we've had our moments.

76ers: 2018, 2033, 2035
Kings: 2039
ExHeatGM

View Profile Email
« Reply #22 on: June 26, 2011, 01:00:43 PM »

Oh, I do too. But he's in the mix, and could potentially be the top guy with a stronger showing this season.

His new teammate at Baylor, Quincy Miller, will be better than him.

Heat GM - 2059-Present
Former Jazz GM - 2025-2042
AsstRapsGM
Administrator

View Profile Email
« Reply #23 on: June 26, 2011, 01:36:36 PM »

His new teammate at Baylor, Quincy Miller, will be better than him.
Jones and Miller will both be top 5.. That team will be sick.. Also UNC with Barnes and this McAdoo kid will be impressive..

Scott

View Profile Email
« Reply #24 on: June 26, 2011, 02:36:18 PM »

To say we've never been good is a bit harsh. Some publications predicted us to go to the NBA Finals after the year we lost to Philly, and we were the talk of the league the first year BC took over. We've never been good over a prolonged period of time, but we've had our moments.

a)  The sports writers who predicted that are now covering women's curling in Denmark.

b)  The only reason the Raps were the talk of the league when Colangelo took over is 'cause everyone wanted to see if one of the leagues best GM's could make the changes needed to bring respectability to Toronto.  How's that working out?  Wink

Terrible franchise is terrible. 

Dan

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 26, 2011, 02:48:01 PM »

a)  The sports writers who predicted that are now covering women's curling in Denmark.

b)  The only reason the Raps were the talk of the league when Colangelo took over is 'cause everyone wanted to see if one of the leagues best GM's could make the changes needed to bring respectability to Toronto.  How's that working out?  Wink

You sure do have an opinion for someone who dislikes basketball. lol
Scott

View Profile Email
« Reply #26 on: June 26, 2011, 03:52:57 PM »

You sure do have an opinion for someone who dislikes basketball. lol

In order of level of dislike, from least to most useless...

1) Basketball, except March Madness, and FBB  Wink
2) Baseball of any kind
3) Blue Jays
4) Raptors
5) Maple Leafs

Darren
Committee

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 26, 2011, 05:22:08 PM »

No, we were the talk of the league when Colangelo took over because we won the Atlantic division, lol. We had a good team, just couldn't build on it.

76ers: 2018, 2033, 2035
Kings: 2039
ClippersGM
« Reply #28 on: June 26, 2011, 05:22:26 PM »

Sounds like someone is taking a piss on everyone else just because his GM butchered a Stanley Cup contender.
Scott

View Profile Email
« Reply #29 on: June 26, 2011, 05:32:49 PM »

Sounds like someone is taking a piss on everyone else just because his GM butchered a Stanley Cup contender.

That might be true.  But I assure you, even on my best day I'll still take a moment to piss on a Toronto franchise or two.  Wink
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
  Print  

Jump to: