RBSL Forums
May 19, 2024, 10:03:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Server Back Online

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Dwight Howard  (Read 10839 times)
MagicGM
Administrator

View Profile Email
« Reply #15 on: July 02, 2013, 02:24:00 PM »

Stan sucks. I wouldn't respect that moron either. He's an above average coach with shit man management.

If that was it then I wouldn't judge Dwight either, but he clearly blames his bad year in LA on coaching too - that they ran too up pace an offense (and he's now looking to go to the Rockets who were #1 in pace last year?). He's just a whiny bitch.

BlazersGM
« Reply #16 on: July 02, 2013, 02:57:58 PM »

Stan sucks. I wouldn't respect that moron either. He's an above average coach with shit man management.

If that was it then I wouldn't judge Dwight either, but he clearly blames his bad year in LA on coaching too - that they ran too up pace an offense (and he's now looking to go to the Rockets who were #1 in pace last year?). He's just a whiny bitch.

I'm not saying he's not a whiney bitch, but Stan is an annoying coach to play for, both players from the Heat and Magic have come out and said it, why do you think he can't get a job. The Lakers were stupid too, they hired the completely wrong guy for that team.  I haven't been able to find any articles about the pace complaint, the only on i can find are about his lack of touches and that falls on the coaching staff. I actually think McHale would do a good job with D12 and that team fits him really nicely. The one thing that both Lin and Harden are good at is playing off the pick and roll. It should be a good fit as long as they don't go out and add Josh Smith (DOES NOT FIT WITH HOWARD)
ExPacersGM

CraDanMil243
View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 02, 2013, 08:58:03 PM »

I still kinda like the idea of him next to Horford. They have tons of cap space. Pick up D12 and Iguodala. Then surround that frontcourt with shooters. Never gonna happen, but just a thought I think would work out pretty well
MagicGM
Administrator

View Profile Email
« Reply #18 on: July 03, 2013, 12:17:57 AM »

Dwight to make decision Friday. Thank God.

ClippersGM
« Reply #19 on: July 03, 2013, 09:30:02 AM »

Dwight to make decision Friday. Thank God.

He is going to announce he doesn't want a trade and will not opt out of his contract. "What do you mean I cant do that? Forget it, I dunno what I want, I need more time"
BlazersGM
« Reply #20 on: July 05, 2013, 06:56:16 PM »

I can't stop laughing at all the Laker fan boys on my facebook right now. Broken dreams.
ExPacersGM

CraDanMil243
View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 05, 2013, 08:15:31 PM »

Shoulda gone to GS. With Iguodala in town they could afford to send Barnes with Bogut and a 1st in a S&T
BlazersGM
« Reply #22 on: July 06, 2013, 09:46:42 PM »

Speaking of the West.

What's everyone's thoughts on the Clippers? I really think that they made some really great moves Dudley and JJ are going to do work especially now that they have a real coach. They might be the one team in the West that really scares me in terms of matchups.
RaptorsGM
« Reply #23 on: July 06, 2013, 10:19:30 PM »

Speaking of the West.

What's everyone's thoughts on the Clippers? I really think that they made some really great moves Dudley and JJ are going to do work especially now that they have a real coach. They might be the one team in the West that really scares me in terms of matchups.
Guard heavy. I think they need to fix the pf and c depth.
ExPacersGM

CraDanMil243
View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 06, 2013, 11:20:05 PM »

Yeah their starting 5 is pretty legit, offensively at least. I'm not a fan of their defenders especially on the interior. Unless Jordan finally starts to get it on that end that will hold them back.
BlazersGM
« Reply #25 on: July 06, 2013, 11:34:05 PM »

Yeah I think hustle and defense is a coaching mentality type deal. Doc isn't going to put up with his crap, unfortunately he doesn't have anyone else there. Jordan makes me so angry, if I could have his size. I knew I should have taken HGH as a kid.
MagicGM
Administrator

View Profile Email
« Reply #26 on: July 07, 2013, 01:21:27 AM »

Clippers are scary now, and with a legit coach, I think they're going to be solid.

RaptorsGM
« Reply #27 on: July 07, 2013, 01:28:34 AM »

Clippers are scary now, and with a legit coach, I think they're going to be solid.
The key acquisition here is Redick. Doc would just use offensive plays for Rayray
OldNuggetsGM

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 07, 2013, 02:48:04 AM »

They are still behind GS, OKC and maybe Spurs. JJ and JC are more less bench scorers. I don't think JJ will like to play with JC. The difference betweeen butler and Dudley is really small. They are still missing a wing player who can be their defense stopper.
BlazersGM
« Reply #29 on: July 07, 2013, 03:22:22 AM »

I really don't think GS is that good even with Iggy. Butler was crippled, I've followed him since we drafted him. Dudley is a better shooter and is younger and healthier. Like Raps said it is all about JJ, he's going to look good running those Jesus sets.
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: