RBSL Forums
May 12, 2024, 05:38:08 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Server Back Online

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome Back Strav!  (Read 3215 times)
ClippersGM
« on: January 16, 2007, 12:12:48 PM »

I see you trolling. You have had some injury issues but I have tried to keep your team afloat. Hope you enjoyed your trip.
Strav

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2007, 12:17:31 PM »

Thanks for taking over while I was gone Clipps - loved every minute of the trip except for the fact there's another version of the Norwalk virus going on in California that knocked me out for a few days.  Figured the Heat had a few injury issues.  And now to change a few things.  B)  
ClippersGM
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2007, 12:18:09 PM »

Thanks for taking over while I was gone Clipps - loved every minute of the trip except for the fact there's another version of the Norwalk virus going on in California that knocked me out for a few days.  Figured the Heat had a few injury issues.  And now to change a few things.  B)
Just squeeking in before the trade deadline too, atta boy
exhawksheat

hawksgm@gmail.com realgmoftheyear
View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2007, 12:18:46 PM »

Wooohooo your back Cheesy....(in the other league day 5 of free agency and TC is today Wink ) Nick did a good job taking over your team as well. (P.S. Todd did too)

msn: Hawksgm@gmail.com

'08 '12
ClippersGM
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2007, 12:20:01 PM »

Thanks for taking over while I was gone Clipps - loved every minute of the trip except for the fact there's another version of the Norwalk virus going on in California that knocked me out for a few days.  Figured the Heat had a few injury issues.  And now to change a few things.  B)
Wooohooo your back Cheesy....(in the other league day 5 of free agency and TC is today Wink ) Nick did a good job taking over your team as well. (P.S. Todd did too)
What did Todd do?
exhawksheat

hawksgm@gmail.com realgmoftheyear
View Profile Email
« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2007, 12:20:59 PM »

Thanks for taking over while I was gone Clipps - loved every minute of the trip except for the fact there's another version of the Norwalk virus going on in California that knocked me out for a few days.  Figured the Heat had a few injury issues.  And now to change a few things.  B)
What did Todd do?
I donno I meant in the other league but I honestly don't know if he even did anything at all. I assumed you both did Tongue

msn: Hawksgm@gmail.com

'08 '12
Strav

View Profile Email
« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2007, 12:31:28 PM »

What did Todd do?
liked everything (almost) with the Bulls in the DBSL - Evans -  <_<

loved the draft picks - thanks Nick!  Much appreciated.  Owe you one.  Seeing that friend of mine this Sunday and will get names for you.  Wink  
JazzGM
« Reply #7 on: January 16, 2007, 12:32:51 PM »

Strav is back B) !
ClippersGM
« Reply #8 on: January 16, 2007, 12:35:29 PM »

What did Todd do?
liked everything (almost) with the Bulls in the DBSL - Evans -  <_<

loved the draft picks - thanks Nick!  Much appreciated.  Owe you one.  Seeing that friend of mine this Sunday and will get names for you.  Wink
Excellent that is much appreciated.

I have 2 articles on RealGM now, one basketball one baseball!
ClippersGM
« Reply #9 on: January 16, 2007, 12:36:19 PM »

Oh, and I signed Ketner because Rasho was out for awhile.
JazzGM
« Reply #10 on: January 16, 2007, 12:40:31 PM »

Oh, and I signed Ketner because Rasho was out for awhile.
You were running the Heat?!?!?!?!

Is there no loyalty? :lol:  
AstClipsGM
« Reply #11 on: January 16, 2007, 12:43:32 PM »

We haven't met (I just took over the Suns last week), but hope you had a good trip. Smiley Looks like you beat me this last sim in an overtime battle too, congrats with that!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: