RBSL Forums
May 12, 2024, 09:03:49 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Server Back Online

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New Suns Gm  (Read 2513 times)
ClippersGM
« on: February 17, 2007, 10:49:24 AM »

As many new prior to this post, the SunsGM was going on an internship for a few months in April and has also seen his time available cut to a minimum now and he spoke me regarding this and felt it was best for the league he stepped down from his post.

But he really enjoyed it here and was sad to go, so I hired him on as my assistant. He can now be reached at AstClipsGM

The new SunsGM comes to us with a wealth of experience. I know him, and many others will as well, from SSBA, the heralded big brother league of RBSL. He is a very knowledgable guy, very easy going, a good guy and a good GM.

Welcome aboard!
Todd
Administrator

todd_stewart@live.ca ainge_fan@yahoo.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2007, 11:50:40 AM »

Which big brother is it? THE big brother or the OTHER big brother?

2021, 2022 and 2029 RBSL Champions
Bottlers Only Retired Number: 13 Carolanne Boutilier
ClippersGM
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2007, 11:53:56 AM »

The SSBA LEAGUE is the big brother of RBSL in that it was formed with their rules and on their server
AstClipsGM
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2007, 11:58:01 AM »

It was a tough decision to make as I really enjoy playing in this league, but like Nick described I'll be gone for 3 months when I go to my physical therapy internship at the Carribbean late april, and until then and after the summer I'll have very little time because of other internships. Right now I'm basically gone between 7:30 AM and 11 PM on my internship, work and basketball practice every day of the week, and when I wake up and go to bed I don't really want to have to do things either.

At first I was considering finding a temp GM for when I'd be at Curaçao, but fact of the matter is that I underestimated the amount of time spent in this league, it's moving a lot faster than I originally thought.

I really had a great time, but I'm happy to stick around as the Clips GM! Thanks for the opportunity Nick. Best of luck to the new Suns GM, and thanks to everyone else for a great time, even if it was pretty short!
BullsGM
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2007, 12:12:34 AM »

so who is he from SSBA? Smiley
ClippersGM
« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2007, 01:36:54 PM »

Sorry he is SixersGM in SSBA
crazylyf
« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2007, 09:42:19 PM »

Actually, I heard that he is good looking.  
BullsGM
« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2007, 06:04:38 AM »

Sorry he is SixersGM in SSBA
lol. didn't know it. he's my brother, damn Wink

I'm waiting for the heatgm from ssba too, for a thrilla in manila Smiley  
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: