RBSL Forums
April 26, 2024, 05:01:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Server Back Online

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Old PistonsGM Stopping By To Say Hey  (Read 2733 times)
Pat

Pat

phatmaster_beatz@hotmail.com
View Profile WWW Email
« on: September 08, 2017, 07:44:32 PM »

Hey Guys,

Not sure how many of you that are still here were around when I was, but I was a former PistonsGM here. I was cleaning out old (mostly PG) bookmarks on my browser when I stumbled upon this gem. I literally spent the entire last hour looking back at my old teams (Drew Kelly, whatup?!), and also read the GOAT articles (they were amazing). I just had to come back one more time to say hi. Had a lot of fun times here, I hope you guys are enjoying yourselves too. Maybe one day I'll get the itch to come back and manage a team again (Season 3000 Champion has a nice ring to it!).

Cheers and Best Regards,
Pat

PS I see KnicksGM is still searching for his elusive first RBSL title. But at least he's won several D-League titles. Dustin Hiscock would be proud.  Cheesy Kiss

PPS In real life news, I'm taking the plunge (i.e. getting married) next month. I'll get to have a real ring to add to my two virtual ones.  Smiley
« Last Edit: September 08, 2017, 07:48:53 PM by Pat » Logged

2-TIME RBSL WORLD CHAMPIONS

Retired Numbers:
7 Jermaine O'Neal
9 Tony Parker, HoF
23 Ron Artest
15 Carmelo Anthony, HoF
27 Nicklaus Lyles, HoF
PelicansGM
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2017, 08:42:24 PM »

Hey Guys,

Not sure how many of you that are still here were around when I was, but I was a former PistonsGM here. I was cleaning out old (mostly PG) bookmarks on my browser when I stumbled upon this gem. I literally spent the entire last hour looking back at my old teams (Drew Kelly, whatup?!), and also read the GOAT articles (they were amazing). I just had to come back one more time to say hi. Had a lot of fun times here, I hope you guys are enjoying yourselves too. Maybe one day I'll get the itch to come back and manage a team again (Season 3000 Champion has a nice ring to it!).

Cheers and Best Regards,
Pat

PS I see KnicksGM is still searching for his elusive first RBSL title. But at least he's won several D-League titles. Dustin Hiscock would be proud.  Cheesy Kiss

PPS In real life news, I'm taking the plunge (i.e. getting married) next month. I'll get to have a real ring to add to my two virtual ones.  Smiley

Hey

Advance congratulations on the marriage. pat.

I was likely former Bullsgm when you were competing with us. Lots of new gms these days. Always nice to see old guys come and say hi. Troy nystrom john claxton days probably

The new game has been a wonderful development. You may want to try it someday.

Also, Feel free to comeback any time you feel free to add another ring (other than your wedding ring).

KnicksGM

illuminaughty17@hotmail.com
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2017, 07:30:21 PM »

Hey, dude!

http://rbsl.phillyarena.net/rbsl/files/league.dat

Stepania: 6'10, 220 Sampson: 6'11, 235 Steitz: 7'3, 227 Teague: 6'11, 238

RBSL Champion: Huh
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: