RBSL Forums
April 28, 2024, 11:01:55 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Server Back Online

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Tello on the Block!  (Read 1597 times)
ThunderGM

View Profile Email
« on: March 29, 2019, 07:39:21 PM »

As many of you know, I have acquired a plethora of skilled big men and am willing to part with Wilfred Tello if the right offer arises.

If you are not familiar with the myth, the man, and the legend; his latest defense piece can be found here: http://rbslforums.phillyarena.net/index.php?topic=22753.msg145614#msg145614

What you are buying is a big man of the following attributes to start the 2094 season:

From this, Tello will eventually better himself to the following stats, as predicted in 2094 Fake Preason:

Tello has all the attributes of a two-way All-Star big man and has all the potential to be a beast of a player in the right situation, one where he is most likely the focus of the offense where he could be putting up MVP numbers.  Unfortunately for me and fortunately for all of you buyers, my situation for him is not a place where he can efficiently flourish.

Tello is a three-time consecutive All Star that can more than likely lead the league in scoring if you increase his usage. 

He is entering his prime and still getting better. He is locked in for the next 4 years, starting at 21.5 million this year and ending at 26 million in 2097

He is very loyal and loves playing for winning teams with very little care for money, making the chances of re-signing him much easier down the road.

What I am looking for in return is anything that can better my team, now or in the future, just as adding this All-Star would better your team now and in the future.  Inquire with me on WhatsApp.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: