RBSL Forums
March 28, 2024, 10:06:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Server Back Online

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: hawks block  (Read 6998 times)
HawksGM

kyle

View Profile Email
« on: December 01, 2017, 04:33:26 PM »

With the Huntsman move, I have some cap space opening and some assets/players I may be willing to part with.

Jordan Bell, Eduardo Gomez, Miles Bridges, Brady Scott, Jean Brown, and the Kings 95 1st are the pieces that I'm mostly willing to move. For picks or packaged together for solid players on cheap deals.

I will not be moving Ball/Anderson/Shaw/Bamba but you can always throw offers at me to see if you can blow me away. I certainly was not going to move Huntsman until that offer came in.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2019, 04:15:27 PM by HawksGM » Logged

Hawks since 2079.
HawksGM

kyle

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2019, 04:13:48 PM »

With the Huntsman move, I have some cap space opening and some assets/players I may be willing to part with.

Jordan Bell, Eduardo Gomez, Miles Bridges, Brady Scott, and the Kings 95 1st are the pieces that I'm mostly willing to move. For picks or packaged together for solid players on cheap deals.

I will not be moving Ball/Anderson/Shaw/Bamba but you can always throw offers at me to see if you can blow me away. I certainly was not going to move Huntsman until that offer came in.

Hawks since 2079.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: