RBSL Forums
April 28, 2024, 09:15:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Server Back Online

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Ast.bulls Resigns And Looking For A New Job As Ast  (Read 3285 times)
Krunked
« on: October 03, 2006, 06:36:16 PM »

astbulls gm is resigning from the being the ast bulls gm. The reason for this is because ever since i have been hired i have done absoluetly nothing so now i am looking for someone who is willing to hire me and allow me to actually be apart of the squad and contribute to the team and help the team win a championship....so if theres anyone whos looking for a new Ast.Gm im available....
ClippersGM
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2006, 08:58:39 PM »

LOL!
dude, your name change should have been obvious, you were fired a long time ago. Bulls told me your 1st assignment was making the 2nd round pick. And you didnt even submit a list or showed up for the draft so you were fired. Hence name change weeks ago
OldCelticsGM
Committee

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2006, 10:58:50 PM »

you can't fire me, I quit!!
Krunked
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2006, 07:01:56 PM »

wow i didnt even realize that.....and i dont recall him telling me to make any pick at all what he said is a load of bull and when i asked him to actually do something he said no im fine and that i dont like....i actually wanna do something and i dun see no thread sayin i was fired so  :blink:  :blink:  
Kohanz

View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2006, 08:01:38 PM »

wow i didnt even realize that.....and i dont recall him telling me to make any pick at all what he said is a load of bull and when i asked him to actually do something he said no im fine and that i dont like....i actually wanna do something and i dun see no thread sayin i was fired so  :blink:  :blink:
Okay, wow. I had nothing against you personally until you just now called me a liar. Good luck finding employment in the league after that.

Just for everyone's amusement, here's our PMs (i'm gonna assume you can figure out who's who from the dialect used):

what in specific do u want me to do... ?? jus so i know what and what not to do..u know...lyk depth chart...trades etc...

Cool, glad to have you on board.

We'll start off slow, and see how you do, sound good?

Trades are definitely something that have to be run through me. If you get an offer, pass it along to me before replying. Don't make offers without letting me know. I'll let you know if I'm thinking of putting a player on the block.

I'll probably set the initial DCs, but let you handle small changes throughout the season if need be (injuries, etc.).

For your first task, I'm gonna let you make our second round selection this year. I'm not expecting much, just take BPA. Make sure to get your list in on time to ClippsGM. Let me know if you have any problems.

I'll let Clipps know that I've requested for you to become an AGM, but he has the final say. So wait until Clipps confirms your position before doing anything.

ok so jus tell me when u confirm it with the clippers and from there well start...

Confirmed. I understand you're young, but I have faith you'll be a good AGM. Welcome aboard.

thanks alot so just tell me what you want done daily and ill get it done....

Hey man, so the second round went by and it looks like we CPU-picked. Did you not get a list in??

I didn't get a reply to that, but later he messaged me again asking what roster changes I wanted to make and who he should inquire about trades with.

So after the first failed assignment I decided to end the assistant experiment.

But yeah, this is all a load of bull, I took time out of my day to make this up
 :rolleyes:
« Last Edit: October 04, 2006, 08:02:40 PM by BullsGM » Logged

Kohanz

2007-2008 Chicago Bulls
__PG____SG_____SF_____PF____C___

(48-34, 3rd in East)
Krunked
« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2006, 09:29:36 PM »

yup....because i dont recall reading that message that tells me to make the pick but whatever shit happens and if i dont find another job then i dont whatever....
Pat

Pat

phatmaster_beatz@hotmail.com
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2006, 10:06:22 PM »

yup....because i dont recall reading that message that tells me to make the pick but whatever shit happens and if i dont find another job then i dont whatever....
LOL The reason you don't remember reading it is probably because you actually didn't read it! I bet you just responded without reading the whole message. You saw the message and said "F*ck it, it's too long for me too read". Admit it.

2-TIME RBSL WORLD CHAMPIONS

Retired Numbers:
7 Jermaine O'Neal
9 Tony Parker, HoF
23 Ron Artest
15 Carmelo Anthony, HoF
27 Nicklaus Lyles, HoF
Krunked
« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2006, 10:16:41 PM »

o yea thats it i jus didnt wanna read it cuz it was jus oh so long .......are u an idiot or wat
Pat

Pat

phatmaster_beatz@hotmail.com
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #8 on: October 04, 2006, 10:53:34 PM »

It's okay kid, you don't have to cry. Everybody makes mistakes. Just admit yours and move on.

2-TIME RBSL WORLD CHAMPIONS

Retired Numbers:
7 Jermaine O'Neal
9 Tony Parker, HoF
23 Ron Artest
15 Carmelo Anthony, HoF
27 Nicklaus Lyles, HoF
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: