RBSL Forums
April 28, 2024, 03:58:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Server Back Online

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: G.m. Role Call  (Read 11459 times)
Craig

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: April 19, 2006, 01:22:01 PM »

Bonjour, mon ami.

Craig
sly @ RealGM

2051 | 2061 | 2065 | 2067 | 2069
exrapsrockets

View Profile Email
« Reply #31 on: April 19, 2006, 03:56:59 PM »

edit: sorry
« Last Edit: April 19, 2006, 04:00:06 PM by RaptorsGM » Logged

Cleveland Cavs'20
ClippersGM
« Reply #32 on: April 19, 2006, 03:59:37 PM »

Remember when I said on the main topic that we didnt want to see replies to any posts  Tongue  
cantbeserious
« Reply #33 on: April 20, 2006, 12:59:32 AM »

Agh sorry i'm late i didnt get the pm until now  Shocked  
ClippersGM
« Reply #34 on: April 21, 2006, 07:45:30 AM »

Check-in ends at 5pm today. Over the weekend we will decide on the new GMs and I hope that we will announce them Monday morning at the latest.

So far the only absentees are:

Grizzlies GM - I have spoken to him, and he will be too busy over the next few months so he had to step down.

Bucks GM - no surprise, been AWOL for a few weeks

Pacers GM - Singh had posted before that he was going through a lot of "stuff"; as a co-founder of this league, I believe he deserves some special consideration. I will leave this one up to Trev, as the other co-founder. He may have more info on Singh that we dont know about.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2006, 07:45:50 AM by ClippersGM » Logged
exhawksheat

hawksgm@gmail.com realgmoftheyear
View Profile Email
« Reply #35 on: April 23, 2006, 05:29:38 PM »

Check-in ends at 5pm today. Over the weekend we will decide on the new GMs and I hope that we will announce them Monday morning at the latest.

Grizzlies GM - I have spoken to him, and he will be too busy over the next few months so he had to step down.

Pacers GM - Singh had posted before that he was going through a lot of "stuff"; as a co-founder of this league, I believe he deserves some special consideration. I will leave this one up to Trev, as the other co-founder. He may have more info on Singh that we dont know about.
What's goin on with choosing the gm's....have you made a final decision?

msn: Hawksgm@gmail.com

'08 '12
ClippersGM
« Reply #36 on: April 23, 2006, 06:07:15 PM »

What's goin on with choosing the gm's....have you made a final decision?
Read the Calendar
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to: